Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm a Horrible Blogger.

I haven't posted in quite a long time, since May to be exact. I'm currently working on organizing my Phillies collection so that I actually know which cards I need. I also decided to work on my Pat Burrell player collection, which I've been neglecting for quite awhile. In commemoration of that, check out this gem of a card. Enjoy!


2000 Topps Gold Label End of the Rainbow #ER1

The "End of the Rainbow" insert was a 15 card set of baseball's top prospects. These cards were seeded 1 in 7 in 2000 Topps Gold Label Packs. Allegedly, there is a "One to One" parallel that is, get this, numbered 1/1. This is a shiny card which means I like it a lot. If anyone out there in the blogosphere has any more shiny Pat the Bat cards, I will gladly take them off your hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment